drank Tochiotome Green by Lupicia

This is really nice. The strawberry flavor is quite interesting – it is something like a cross between a strawberry and an elderberry. The green tea is very light in flavor offering subtle grassy tones that highlight the berry flavors.

This is one that would be exceptional iced. I may have to get more of it in the near future!

Here is my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2011/04/29/tochiotome-from-lupicia/

TeaEqualsBliss

Sounds great!

CHAroma

I really want to try this one, but they’ve been out of stock forever! Is it seasonal or just really popular?

LiberTEAS

If I’m not mistaken, this was the tea of the month that I received in my monthly newsletter. I don’t know if it was a seasonal blend, though.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Sounds great!