Over the last couple of days, I’ve mixed and consumed a gallon of this stuff. It is SO good. A little on the sweet side, yeah, but I don’t really mind it. I get more tea and pomegranate flavor from it than I do sweetness, so I’m good with the sweetener in this.

It is very refreshing and since the weather has been so unpredictable – rainy and cold one minute, and then within a half an hour, the sun is shining and it’s quite warm outside – it’s nice to have something delicious and chilled in the refrigerator waiting for me.

I love this stuff. It’s so easy and convenient – and tastes so much better than anything I can get ready to drink.

I am obsessed with tea!