Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea. It is yum!

This is excellent! If you like chocolate mint… you really should try this one. Even if you don’t like rooibos… you should try this one. I don’t taste much from the rooibos, but what I do taste is the chocolate and the mint and it is flavored so well! The chocolate is stronger than the mint (as well it should be, says this chocoholic), and the vanilla undertones provide a really nice, creamy accent to these flavors. This is so good. So very very good.

I am obsessed with tea!