drank Matcha Lychee by Teaopia

Just now finishing off a yummy Matcha smoothie. Banana, frozen strawberries, yogurt and Matcha Lychee. It doesn’t look pretty, but it sure tastes good!

Tea by Tiffany

it sounds good too!

Cofftea

I concur. Matcha makes things look nasty. lol. Too bad they don’t make this one anymore. :(

Ellen

i like how matcha is the new craze now XD what’s been your favorite?

LiberTEAS

As far as unflavored Matcha goes, I love DoMatcha. Camellia Sinensis also has a great Matcha – Matcha Sendo I think it is? That one is very good also. I like Den’s Matcha too.

Flavored Matcha… well, as far as straight flavored matcha (that is, not a latte or drink mix matcha) I have to give it to the cranberry Matcha from 52Teas.

Drink Mix Matcha – I love Pirate’s Chai (from Pirate’s Chai) and also the Lemonacha from Matcha Mountains.

Comments

Tea by Tiffany

it sounds good too!

Cofftea

Ellen

i like how matcha is the new craze now XD what’s been your favorite?

LiberTEAS

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA