drank Kuradashi Sencha by Den's Tea

This is a delightful Sencha. Sweet and lightly vegetative. It tastes clean and vibrant. A very restorative cup – very relaxing to sip. I like it.

Shinobi_cha

Cool – did you just get a sample? That was my favorite (non shincha) green tea of last year!

LiberTEAS

no… I got it a while back… but it got inadvertently stashed away and I just came across it the other day and decided I needed to try it. It is very good.

Shinobi_cha

I really hope they carry it again. :-)

Comments

Shinobi_cha

LiberTEAS

Shinobi_cha

I really hope they carry it again. :-)

I am obsessed with tea!