drank Mexican Winter by Tea Cozy

I’m celebrating Cinco de Mayo a little early so that I can review this tea and publish it tomorrow for the holiday.

This has an interesting aroma. I can smell the orange, the cinnamon, the chili and the rooibos… and together they create a very intriguing scent. The rooibos is less obvious in the flavor than it is in the scent, and that’s just the way I like my rooibos. The woody/nutty taste is there, but it isn’t very strong. The cinnamon and orange are much stronger. The coconut is barely there, but, I like the way it peeks its way through.

The chili is subtle at the start, and it slowly develops, and eventually builds to a point where it sort of kicks you at the finish. The more I sip on this, the more I’m liking it.