drank Black Celebration by TeaScapes

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea!

Dry, this tea looks more like a fruit or herbal tea than a black tea. There are huge chunks of fruit, herbs and spice. Brewed, this tea tastes a bit like a cross between a fruit & herbal tisane and a black tea. It starts out with a mild spice and the cinnamon gradually builds. After a few sips, it becomes a little zestier! A nice fruity background. I can taste the hint of almond in there, and that nutty sweetness is a nice contrast to the zippy taste of the cinnamon.

This has a lot going on, but it is a nice change of pace, and as this morning has been somewhat chilly, the warm spice of this tea is a welcome taste.