drank Raspberry Ginger by Element Tea

This tea blows me away! I really REALLY like it. It is so different. The flavors are so intense, and it is such an “odd” combination of flavors, but it works so well together.

The white tea is surprisingly strong. It is sweet and even a little creamy!

This tea is full of surprises though. I would say that this tea is a must try for anyone who likes unusual blends! This one is perhaps the most unusual that I’ve tried yet!

Cofftea

I LOVE both raspberry and ginger! Would be good as a base for lemonade?!

Comments

Cofftea

I LOVE both raspberry and ginger! Would be good as a base for lemonade?!

I am obsessed with tea!