drank Vert du Vietnam by The Tao of Tea

A beautiful green tea. Such a lovely contrast of flavors, from bitter, to roasty-toasty sweetness. Fruity taste in the foreground and a hint of a sharp, licorice-y taste in the background. A smooth tea with a fair amount of dry astringency. Really pleasant and calming to sip.

Juliet Earth

oooh i suggest you to try the thé au jasmín from thé d’hospitalité is a green tea with jasmine from vietnam :) very nice

Comments

Juliet Earth

I am obsessed with tea!