I received a sample of this with my last order to Chi of Tea. I was thrilled to receive it as I love Tai Ping. These leaves are gorgeous: large, flat, green leaves. Beautiful.

The flavor is so sweet and light and fresh. While I have not had a lot of Tai Ping tea, this is easily the best that I have ever had the opportunity to try.

I did not see this tea on their website, so I do hope they decide to start carrying it.

Chi of Tea

We only gave out Tai Ping as samples on a few orders last month. Looking into bringing more in for sale soon.

LiberTEAS

Well, I am very glad that I was one of the people you sent a sample to because I really like it.

Comments

Chi of Tea

LiberTEAS