Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

This is a really remarkable black tea. Strong and robust, with a very pleasing earthy quality to it. The earthiness is almost pu-erh like but … different too. In my review of this tea (which will publish soon on the SororiTea Sisters blog), I described the earthiness this way: “Consider an old growth forest just after it rains. The smell of the trees, the earth, the leaves and the air … that is what I taste in the background… that essence.” – that is what I’m tasting in this cup. It is very good, very rich, and a very nice way to start the day.

ashmanra

That sounds EXCELLENT!

Comments

ashmanra

That sounds EXCELLENT!