Thanks again to Geoffrey for sending me some of this tea.

I really do love this tea. It has a beautiful flavor – very rich and flavorful. I love the warm spicy undertones and the hint of sweetness that hits around mid-sip. It is not quite as bold as an authentic Keemun, but, that’s OK… sometimes different is good, and in this case that’s very true. A very pleasant, deep, complex flavor that I’m enjoying immensely.

Kashyap

so with formosa being the old name of Taiwan, is this a Taiwanese varietal leaf (traditionally used for oolongs) that was then made following a Keemun traditional oxidation practice? Any idea how it was manufactured?

Comments

Kashyap

I am obsessed with tea!