I brewed up another half gallon of this last night so that I could have iced tea today – not that I really needed it for today because the weather is surprisingly rather cool. But, I did enjoy a glass of this with my dinner, and now I am sipping on another glass.

I really like this a lot. The watermelon flavor that is here is the red part that is just above the rind. Not the middle part of the fruit – the mushy part – but, the firmer fruit that has a slightly less sweet flavor to it.

Very refreshing. Delicious!