drank Wise Man's Caravan by Indie Tea

This is a wonderful and deliciously different chai. It’s been a while since I’ve last tasted it, and I didn’t realize how much I missed it until I sipped it again. It is so nice.

It isn’t overly spicy, but, what I would call a well-seasoned spice blend. It has a good amount of spice without being hot or overwhelming. The black tea is strong and malty and delicious. I can taste the hint of orange in the background and it offers a nice light flavor to the blend, giving it a sense of balance.

A very good chai.