drank Cherry Fiesta by Sands Of Thyme

Teas from Sands of Thyme have been hit or miss for me. I’m happy to say that this one is a hit. The flavor is very pleasant – the cherry flavor is sweet with a hint of tart, and I love the spices in this one. Nothing too overwhelming but at the same time, not too gentle either. At the tail there is the slightest cinnamon-ginger kick that hits the palate. Not strong, but, I like that its there to keep my taste buds attention. Every flavor here is accounted for but at the same time, nothing is too overpowering. A nice balance of interesting flavors.

I also like that I can’t taste much from the rooibos. A little bit of that woody-nutty taste, but not a lot.