drank Kashmir Chai by Chi of Tea

This is another tea that I received as a sample with a recent order… Chi of Tea is certainly very generous with their free samples when you place an order! I like that!

This chai is much more finely ground than the picture would suggest. It has quite a strong black tea base, in fact, I didn’t really notice the mint notes until about mid-cup, because the black tea dominates. But now, with all the flavors present, this is an incredibly refreshing chai – I love this one as a latte. Smooth and rich, warmly spiced but not too overwhelmingly spicy. The mint is a lovely addition to this one.

Very nice.