YUM! I brewed this last night and am now on my third glass! I think I might like this one better than the watermelon (not to say that the watermelon in this series isn’t wonderful too). The prickly pear is flavorful: sweet, a little tart, and savory all at the same time.

I’m off to write part 2 of the Iced Tea Series reviews for SororiTea Sisters!

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA