drank Eternal Life by Element Tea

I really like this one! I like it a lot more than I thought I would.

There is a nice balance of flavors between the green tea, the fruit (currant & apricot) and the jasmine. The jasmine doesn’t taste fake or soapy. The fruit is a little stronger than the other flavors, but, it doesn’t come off as too fruity. A very light, pleasing cup.

I don’t taste much from the Pai Mu Tan, but every once in a while it peeks through. It’s quite tasty.

I am obsessed with tea!