Well, I was trying to “save” this one, as it is the last of the Third Street Chai teas that I have, and I love them so much that I wanted to hang on to it, but I don’t want it to expire in the meantime. So, I decided to go for broke and try it today.

This is really good. I can’t really compare it to the other Third Street Chai teas I’ve had, because it’s been a while, but, I really like this one. The honey really stands out. The vanilla is a soft note and might even be a tad overwhelmed by the milk that is added.

The spices are warm and delicious without being too hot or spicy. It is a very smooth, rich, delicious treat.

I am obsessed with tea!