I brewed some last night and refrigerated – this is amazing iced! Even better than hot. YUM! Perfect accompaniment to my delicious lunch – burger sprinkled with black truffle sea salt.

I got my Earl Grey Guayusa in today’s mail… so I may just have to go brew up a cup of that before it gets too late. (Don’t want the Guayusa to keep me up all night)

Jenn

I have to try this tea! Cucumber & strawberry? Yes please!

AND your lunch sounds fantastic. I’ve recently become obsessed with flavored salts and black truffle is one of my favorites.

LiberTEAS

@Jenn: it was amazing. I received a sample of Black Truffle & Fresh Thyme Sea Salt blend from Woody’s Gourmet in last month’s Foodzie tasting box. It is incredible. YUM!

Comments

Jenn

I have to try this tea! Cucumber & strawberry? Yes please!

LiberTEAS