drank Black & Blue by 52teas

I brewed some of this for iced tea last night… and it is amazing iced! Sweet and delicious. Just like with the hot tea, the blueberry really stands out, and the blackberry comes round near the tail of the sip. YUMMY!

Very refreshing.

Kashyap

if its steeps cold well, bet it would be fun to steep into heavy cream and make ice cream with

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Wow, that’s a great idea. Yummy thoughts!

Comments

Kashyap

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Wow, that’s a great idea. Yummy thoughts!

I am obsessed with tea!