OK I must really love this tea (plus I’m quite thirsty)! I brewed this up last night for today’s iced tea consumption, and the half gallon is nearly finished! It is really yummy.

The black tea is the strongest flavor but I like the way the plum comes through, it lingers in the background and there is a tart-yet-sweet plum aftertaste.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Thanks, you just helped me decide what to make next. :-)

LiberTEAS

you’re welcome! You won’t be disappointed by this one!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Just made, can’t wait for tomorrow. :-)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Thanks, you just helped me decide what to make next. :-)

LiberTEAS

you’re welcome! You won’t be disappointed by this one!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Just made, can’t wait for tomorrow. :-)

I am obsessed with tea!