drank Breakfast Blend by Custom

This is a blend that will change constantly, since I am constantly adding little bits of teas to it. Today, I also added a generous portion of ginger honey crystals from Prince of Peace. I am battling a cold (or the flu, can never really tell the difference), and the ginger feels incredibly nice on the throat.

Jenn

I hope you feel better soon :)

QuiltGuppy

Ginger honey crystals… sounds good. I hope you feel better soon, too.

Stephanie

The flu is the pits! And so’s a cold! :)
I hope you feel better soon!

Indigobloom

mmmm nothing better than ginger in my tea when I am sick! feel better :)

ashmanra

Hope you are feeling better already.

seule771

Interesting that you are adding to your teas when sampling them. I tend to do this with mine, not as blender just to see how to improve on taste.
I have been mixing this Choice’s Black China Tea with the Teaman’s Blueberry/Blackberry Tea and it is very nice. At times syrupy like. Just playing along with the tea formation.

LiberTEAS

I don’t add to my teas when I sample them, but when I have teas that I’ve already tried, and maybe I still have some tea but not quite enough to make a full pot, I add it to my “custom made breakfast blend” tin which is now comprised of many little bits of different black teas and black tea blends.

When I review teas, however (not writing a tasting note but writing a full-length review) I use the pure tea. I don’t blend those for reviewing.

Comments

Jenn

I hope you feel better soon :)

QuiltGuppy

Ginger honey crystals… sounds good. I hope you feel better soon, too.

Stephanie

The flu is the pits! And so’s a cold! :)
I hope you feel better soon!

Indigobloom

mmmm nothing better than ginger in my tea when I am sick! feel better :)

ashmanra

Hope you are feeling better already.

seule771

LiberTEAS

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA