drank Breakfast Blend by Custom

This is a blend that will change constantly, since I am constantly adding little bits of teas to it. Today, I also added a generous portion of ginger honey crystals from Prince of Peace. I am battling a cold (or the flu, can never really tell the difference), and the ginger feels incredibly nice on the throat.

Jenn

I hope you feel better soon :)

QuiltGuppy

Ginger honey crystals… sounds good. I hope you feel better soon, too.

Stephanie

The flu is the pits! And so’s a cold! :)
I hope you feel better soon!

Indigobloom

mmmm nothing better than ginger in my tea when I am sick! feel better :)

ashmanra

Hope you are feeling better already.

seule771

Interesting that you are adding to your teas when sampling them. I tend to do this with mine, not as blender just to see how to improve on taste.
I have been mixing this Choice’s Black China Tea with the Teaman’s Blueberry/Blackberry Tea and it is very nice. At times syrupy like. Just playing along with the tea formation.

LiberTEAS

I don’t add to my teas when I sample them, but when I have teas that I’ve already tried, and maybe I still have some tea but not quite enough to make a full pot, I add it to my “custom made breakfast blend” tin which is now comprised of many little bits of different black teas and black tea blends.

When I review teas, however (not writing a tasting note but writing a full-length review) I use the pure tea. I don’t blend those for reviewing.

Comments

Jenn

I hope you feel better soon :)

QuiltGuppy

Ginger honey crystals… sounds good. I hope you feel better soon, too.

Stephanie

The flu is the pits! And so’s a cold! :)
I hope you feel better soon!

Indigobloom

mmmm nothing better than ginger in my tea when I am sick! feel better :)

ashmanra

Hope you are feeling better already.

seule771