reviewed One Touch Tea Maker by Breville

I am so excited – hubby finally gave me the green light to order my Breville this Friday! Can’t wait! happy dance

Jenn

Is there some sort of bug going around? My hubby just said last night that he thinks we should go ahead and pick up the Breville One Touch happiness maker this week too. “You drink so much tea and it really should be brewed properly.” EXACTLY :)

LiberTEAS

My gift certificate for Samovar expires on the 4th, and I told hubby that if I am to use it to purchase the breville, I need to do it soon. He said “you’ve waited long enough for it, go ahead and order it.” YAY!

Cofftea

One Touch happiness maker?! LOL That’s funny… it also sounds a bit wrong lol. Yay for hubby’s coming to the tea dark side LOL.

The Purrfect Cup

Congrats. My dear husband said maybe somewhere down the line. I will take that as a future yes. I also think it’s funny that the note says you drank it. ;)

Cofftea

I agree LMB (I hope you don’t mind the abbreviation), but I’m glad that people have taken the initiative to start logging non-tea items here inspite of having no proper way to do that… although I was hoping such initiative would have inspired the steepster overlords to launch something more formal.

The Purrfect Cup

I don’t mind at all. I agree it’s nice to see things being added. But it would be nice to have a more formal setting for said items.

TeaEqualsBliss

I’m jealous! :) But also happy for you!!!!

Jenn

I orderd my Brevile today! Squeeeeel!!! Let them have perfectly brewed tea :)

LiberTEAS

Yay! I will be ordering mine tomorrow morning! I think I may get up early just so that I can order it (hoping that they will ship it same day in order to get the process going before the holiday, but they probably won’t and I don’t expect them to. But it would be really nice if they did!)

Cofftea

What led you to order it online LiberTEAS? If I was going to bite the bullet and get one (still waiting for a few model changes), I’d be too anxious and want to pick it up in person… especially since, as of tomorrow, I only have to drive 20 min to get it.

LiberTEAS

Well, I guess I could go buy it in less than 20 minutes, but, I would have to pay $250 for it, as opposed to just $200. The $50 savings makes it worth the wait.

Comments

Jenn

TeaEqualsBliss

I’m jealous! :) But also happy for you!!!!

Jenn

I orderd my Brevile today! Squeeeeel!!! Let them have perfectly brewed tea :)

I am obsessed with tea!