I finally broke down and ordered this one recently, and I’m glad I did. Even though it sounds a little common, it is so good! The tea, orange, apple and cinnamon flavors are all in perfect balance. Lightly vegetative and buttery from the green tea. Sweet and juicy from the orange. Crisp sweetness with a hint of apple-y tartness. And just enough sweet-spiced cinnamon flavor to keep it from tasting like kool aid.

It’s awesome, and I can’t wait to brew some up for iced tea! YUM!

I am obsessed with tea!