drank White Silver Pearls by Utopia Tea

I have Wifey_Woman to thank for letting me try some of her pearls. These are fantastic!

Really very good. This is one of the most flavorful white teas I’ve encountered in a long time, and I only steeped this cup for 30 seconds! The tea is sweet, vegetative and brothy, with a thick, soft mouthfeel.

This is (I think) the first tea that I’ve tried from Utopia – I’m very impressed!

The Purrfect Cup

I’m usually not a fan of white tea, but this one was different and I’m so glad I picked it up! Glad you like it too!

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

I am obsessed with tea!