drank Earl Grey Guayusa by 52teas

Revisiting this one. I like it better now than I did with my first tasting, and I enjoyed that first cup too. The flavor is rich, bold and oh-so-good. The bergamot is flavorful, citrus-y and tangy, but with just a hint of sweetness to it too. This is just what I needed to help me wake up today.

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA