drank Earl Grey by thepuriTea

Indulging in a cup of this Earl Grey… yes, I think that this one could possibly take over as my favorite Earl Grey … now thepuriTea just needs to do their part and get it back in stock.

I love this one… the black tea base is strong, smooth, and malty. There are hints of cocoa in the background. A very rich black tea. The bergamot is one of the smoothest I’ve ever tasted – not a perfume-y note to be detected. Tangy citrus and only a whisper of a floral quality.

If ever there was a perfect Earl Grey, this would be it.

I am obsessed with tea!