drank Rainforest Mint Guayusa by Runa

I’m having this Guayusa blend again, I need to wake up because I’m up way too early and I can’t go back to bed because there’s too much to do today. So I need some fuel!

The mint seems a bit more crisp and fresh tasting today. Perhaps it’s because I’m so sleepy and I’m looking for anything to revitalize and the mint seems particularly zesty. Whatever the reason, it is certainly a welcome flavor. The Guayusa is there too, obviously, but I seem to be tasting it less at the moment. Let’s hope that the caffeinated effects are not affected.

My full-length review of this tea should be publishing in just a few days.

I am obsessed with tea!