drank Blueberry by Adagio Teas

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea. This has to be the best non-custom-blended flavored black tea that I’ve tried from Adagio. Usually I get that brassy harshness from Adagio’s black tea base, but, not here. It is really quite pleasant. Brisk, not bitter, and pleasantly mellow when compared to some of the other black teas I’ve tried from Adagio.

The blueberry flavor is sweet. More sweet than tart, but there is a little tartness toward the finish. Still, I don’t get that “berry tingle” of tartness that I typically get from berry flavored teas. That’s neither good nor bad, it’s just what I’m experiencing. This is more like a candied blueberry taste than a true-to-fruit taste to me. I like it anyway!