Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

This is really very good. I didn’t have high hopes for it, because I have difficulty combining tea and coffee together. I know that it’s good, I’ve had it before, but, I still have some malevolence toward coffee, so that tainted my initial reaction to this tea.

This has a little more tea flavor than coffee – the coffee notes are there though, but I think it is mostly from the chicory rather than the coffee beans. There is some bitterness to this because of the coffee notes, but there is also a very deep, rich flavor that is quite enjoyable. If I were to change something, I’d probably want more almond flavor in this.

I am obsessed with tea!