drank White Mint by Element Tea

Excellent! I really like this blend. It is not overwhelmingly minty. I expected the mint to overpower the white tea, but it has not. It is a pleasant balance.

I recommend steeping this one for at least five minutes. It’s very forgiving, and I don’t think that 2 – 3 minutes allows for enough flavor extraction.

seule771

I am a mint tea drinker and at times it is too minty or medicine like or to be crass (mouthwash like). So when you say “2-3 minutes does not allow for enough flavor extraction” is the mint too overpowering or hardly noticeable?

How to explain: I drink always plain tea with nothing in them; I mean nothing added; so when I try something other than Green tea with flavoring already added in like mint extract or leaf, it tends to hit me right away; over powering in fact and I have to dilute the brew to calm it almost; and my reflexes of the tea…eventually it adheres to me and I to it.

I guess I am at fault for the assault flavored tea has on me since I have only known plainly tea, green mostly in tea bags; a connoisseur would not consider me a true tea drinker. Yet in fact, tea is the only elixir that can quench this drinker’s thirst.

LiberTEAS

The mint isn’t overpowering after five minutes. Not at all. After 2 – 3 minutes, there really isn’t much flavor at all. Not with the mint and not with the white tea. There is some… but, not very much. Of course, I steep my white teas at just 160 degrees F. I don’t know if it would be different if the temperature were higher.

Comments

seule771

LiberTEAS