drank Trail Mix Black Tea by 52teas

This is yummy, and it smells so good. I can smell all the ingredients. It smells sweet and almond-y, with notes of apricot and coconut. The black tea emerges as the strongest flavor of this cup, but the other flavors are also quite strong. The flavor is more apricot-y than the aroma would suggest. The almond and apricot are pretty evenly matched in this cup, with the coconut being more of a background note. It almost has a bake-y taste (and smell) to it, like an apricot/almond/coconut muffin. YUM!

I am obsessed with tea!