drank Cherry Cosmo by Tea Forte

I like this one best iced. I brewed a batch of it last night for today’s iced tea sipping.

Here is my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2011/08/07/cherry-cosmo-from-tea-forte/

seule771

Nice depiction for Tisane; a floral of sort.

Not to pick on you; as you are expert. But if notes are already mention, expected to be present while tasting; does that not cloud judgment in describing what you are or will be tasting? I know that it is not necessarily so, but it just seem like it can’t be helped if one knows what to look for and expect.

Rhetoric on my part and repeating. It was a good full review.

Comments

seule771

Nice depiction for Tisane; a floral of sort.

Rhetoric on my part and repeating. It was a good full review.

I am obsessed with tea!