drank Secret Weapon by DAVIDsTEA

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

This is really tasty. The almond and chocolate flavors are the most prominent, with hints of the goji berry peeking in. The goji is especially noticeable in the aftertaste. If I were to change anything, I’d like there to be a bit more licorice flavor, because it is a very subtle note.

I find myself a little surprised that the white tea can be tasted – some of these other flavors are very strong… but the white tea is definitely there. After the first few sips, I notice the licorice more (yay!) I’m really liking this.

I am obsessed with tea!