My first tasting of the teas that were sent out in the Steepster Select box this month.

This is a decent Darjeeling. Certainly not the best one I’ve ever tasted, but it’s a good one. It’s a bit different than some Darjeeling teas that I’ve tried, it has a bitter note about mid-sip that then transcends into an astringent tangy note. Not unpleasant, just different. It has a really nice fruit tone, and a beautiful wine-like note toward the tail end of the sip. It is a pleasantly complex Darjeeling. I like.

I am obsessed with tea!