This is way better than I thought it would be. I guess I have that idea that if it’s rooibos, I probably won’t like it mindset, when the reality is that I’ve not really had a lot of rooibos blends lately that I’ve disliked.

The blueberry flavor is strong here, and it has a nice creamy taste in the background. The rooibos and honeybush compliment each other well. Well balanced, flavorful. Really tasty!

seule771

Tea Forte’s Blueberry Merlot might be nice along side the Cheesecake. Sorry, one drink too many. Punning.

Comments

seule771

I am obsessed with tea!