Yummy! The aroma is amazing – it smells just like you might expect it to. That is, it smells like cinnamon, chocolate and fudge-y brownies. My mouth is watering from the aroma alone.

The black tea comes through in the taste, it is a strong black tea but it doesn’t overwhelm the cup. In fact, this is one of the best balanced teas I’ve tasted – it is a harmony between black tea, cinnamon, and rich, chocolate-y brownie. The cinnamon is warm without being too spicy or hot. It is very autumnal, and it makes me long for those cooler autumn days (they are coming soon, aren’t they?)

YUMMMMMMMM!

Jenn

Shut UP! This one goes on my shopping list for sure. I’m a total junk food tea-fatty.

seule771

A bit too much of the yumms for me. Can’t fathom mixing brownie, chocolate and cinnamon…just too rich for visualizing. I don’t like brownies, well once in a great while. But Cinnamon and Brownie too rich. Nice try. Not on shopping list.

Comments

Jenn

seule771

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA