drank Pumpkin Pie Tea by Market Spice

This is really nice. The black tea is a strong Chinese Hunan tea. It is bold and a bit astringent toward the end of the sip. The ginger and cinnamon are mild but not bland. They don’t present themselves as wildly spicy, but they offer a gentle, warm kick. The pumpkin flavor is there, although I am finding that the aroma is more pumpkin-y than the flavor. As it cools slightly the pumpkin flavor is more apparent. Overall a very pleasant autumnal tea!

DaisyChubb

I love that you and T=B are drinking the same tea at the same time!

LiberTEAS

Great minds think alike?

Comments

DaisyChubb

I love that you and T=B are drinking the same tea at the same time!

LiberTEAS