drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

This is yummy!!! Wonderful apple flavor and a strong cinnamon spice. I like that this doesn’t just taste like apple and cinnamon, it has that pastry flavor to it too. And I can taste the light, crisp taste of the green tea. Sweet, nicely spiced, and very delicious. This one is a winner all the way.

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA