drank Cherry Marzipan by Tea Forte

This is the first that I’ve tried from Tea Forte’s skin smart line. It is sweet and pleasantly tart, with a lovely cherry/berry taste. The almond tastes sweet and nutty.

Overall a very tasty cup of tea. I love that I can taste the green tea. It tastes fresh and crisp. The rooibos isn’t a strong flavor, but lends some nutty tones to the almond flavor.

Cherry Almond teas that I’ve tried in the past have been black teas, I like that this one is a green tea. Tasty!

Shinobi_cha

I love cherry, and I love marzipan (or amaretto-flavored things) … have any other recommendations that you can think of with teas with these flavors?

Comments

Shinobi_cha

I am obsessed with tea!