This is an awesome Raspberry Champagne tea… I think it’s my favorite one that I’ve tried thus far. It is light, crisp and sweet. If I hadn’t read the ingredients and saw that it had hibiscus and stevia in it, I wouldn’t have guessed it. I can’t taste the tartness of the hibiscus, it only adds a light color to the cup. I can’t taste that funky aftertaste from the stevia. I taste raspberry and the light, crisp taste of champagne, as well as the jasmine and osmanthus. The honey tones are delightful.

Definitely the best Raspberry Champagne I’ve yet to encounter. I love it.

I am obsessed with tea!