Kind of sluggish today … didn’t get to sleep as long as I would have liked because football started and hubby tends to be LOUD when football is on. shrug

So, I need some get up and go – hoping that the Captain will help me. Here’s my review of this one: http://sororiteasisters.com/2011/08/06/captain-assams-high-seas-elixer-from-damn-fine-tea/

Jenn

I just imagined Captain Assam as *Captain**Assam* complete with cape and tights :)

LiberTEAS

haha! Actually, it’s more like “Ahoy Mate-y! Arrrrr!” type of Captain. :)

Jenn

Okay, I just placed a parrot on his shoulder and a patch over one eye as a compromise. I’m so reasonable :)

Comments

Jenn

LiberTEAS

haha! Actually, it’s more like “Ahoy Mate-y! Arrrrr!” type of Captain. :)

I am obsessed with tea!