Finally getting around to trying this tea from the Summer Lovin’ Steepster Select box. This is an excellent Jasmine Pearl. The flavor is soft and smooth, with a light jasmine taste that is simple and sweet. It doesn’t taste soapy. It’s very pleasant… and I do love Pearls! A great choice for the Steepster Select Box!

seule771

I have yet to try a Jasmine tea that I liked; so I will keep this review in mind when next trying Jasmine. I always found flavor to pungent in after taste. I mean I would have to hold my nose to try and drink the tea was my last experience with Jasmine; a simple box of green tea with Jasmine. Sorry.

Comments

seule771

I am obsessed with tea!