Today, I brewed this a little stronger than I did yesterday (added more leaf). I like it both ways. This time around though, I am picking up more astringency than I did with the light infusion. The astringency is tangy and is a nice contrast to the sweetness of the tea.

This tea is wonderful whichever way it’s brewed, and it submits several delicious infusions. A really wonderful Japanese offering. My full-length review of this tea will be on SororiTea Sisters within the next day or two.

I am obsessed with tea!