drank wu yi oolong by Adagio Teas

Of the teas that I’ve tried from Adagio’s gourmet tea collections thus far, this is the one I’m least impressed with. And that shocks me given that it’s an Oolong and I love most Oolong teas. And I’m not saying I don’t like this, because it’s alright… it’s just kind of meh… it’s alright. It’s drinkable, but it’s not my favorite.

seule771

Wu yi oolong is fine not exciting. For a kick do try Foojoy’s Classic Oolong. This has a more roasted flavor, more bold with rich notes resembling a cup of coffee.

Comments

seule771

I am obsessed with tea!