LOVE!

I love jasmine whites and greens (not had a lot of experience with jasmine Oolongs, but I’ve liked what I’ve tasted thus far), but my favorite scented Oolong thus far is Magnolia!

I love this. I brewed in my gaiwan and not according to the suggested parameters, but, I’m happy with my result, and I guess that’s what matters. The flavor is sweet and the texture is soft and supple. A beautiful floral note that entices the nose and envelops the palate with deliciousness.

OK… so does this mean I’ve kissed a girl and I liked it?

I am obsessed with tea!