I received this tea as a sample, it must be a new tea to the Element Tea line because I couldn’t find it on their website.

This is really quite yummy. Very authentic pumpkin pie flavor. Not just pumpkin or pumpkin spice, but, pumpkin pie. The buttery pastry tones hit my palate almost immediately. The pumpkin flavor is there as well as a light sprinkling of spices. This is not overwhelmingly spicy, the spice here is an accent to compliment the pumpkin pie.

This would be perfect to serve with dessert on Thanksgiving! Its awesome!

seule771

Might you compare this Auntie’s Pumpkin Pie to 52Teas Pumpkin blended teas? Just wondering with your wording of “very authentic pumpkin pie flavor…buttery pastry tones etc” 52teas tend to claim master of blending gourmet teas. I have yet to submit to trying them. Low in funds right now.

Anyhow, I thought a comparison is called for: Auntie’s Pumpkin Pie vs. 52teas Pumpkin blends. Good luck blenders.

Comments

seule771

I am obsessed with tea!