Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tea.

This is yummy. It is difficult to discern which fruits I’m tasting. It is sweet and tart at the same time, and about mid-sip, I notice a bitterness to it that is not a typical “tea-like” bitterness so I assume it is part of the fruit. It’s kind of like a fruit smoothie made with a whole bunch of fruit balanced so well that it is difficult to determine which fruits are in there, it’s like a hybrid fruit made of many different fruits.

I am obsessed with tea!