Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss For sending me some of this tea.

I couldn’t find this tea on the Praise Tea website … I guess it’s sold out? Anyway, this is really quite tasty. There is a lot going on – a lot of different fruit flavors, but, they do not completely overwhelm the flavor of the tea. The blend of white and green tea is slightly grassy, smooth, and sweet. The fruit flavors are also sweet. Not particularly tart, which is a big plus in my book.

Nice served hot, but even better iced.

I am obsessed with tea!